The Start of Something New

Today is the first day of Autumn; it is also the day that I decided to start the blog that I've been dreaming up for months. I feel so lucky to be a mom to such a energetic, curious, happy little boy, and this blog will serve as a vehicle of documenting the adventures that we have together.

Life is something I realize that you really need to pay attention to, and give it your full respect, or it will pass you by in the blink of an eye. There is just so much I want to do and to share with my son. I hope I am able to pass on to him the things in life that I think are important...and that really comes down to teaching him how to live his life so that his spirit will prosper.



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your comments! Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!